Matcha from Shizuoka, Japan. Young first flush green leaves are picked and quickly steamed, the dried and blended to produce the Tencha used to make our Matcha.100% natural without any additives. The tea is grown in perfect conditions for tea production in some of the highest plantations in the Japan. Great everyday value-for-money Matcha. Use in smoothies, lattes or in regular cooking.
- 100% Yakubita & Okumidori cultivar
- Resealable pouches
- Traditionally stone milled
- Freshly prepared and shipped in small batches to ensure freshness
- Additional, all of our teas are blended by the winner of the Japanese Tea Olympics an annual event held in Kyoto
- Blended for us by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture Tea Competition (2016) - the most prestigious tea competition in Japan